Nexpa Bottoms - Born in the 80's
$ 20.00 AUD $ 75.00 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The ultimate surfing bikini, the Nexpa bottom is inspired by the tropical and tranquil town in Mexico, Rio Nexpa. Home to a long left hand point break with barrelling sections, in front of a palm tree clad river mouth, and wooden huts speckled along the beach, the Nexpa Surf Bikini is designed to stay on in even the most difficult of conditions. With a hidden internal drawstring these bottoms will prevent any indecent exposure when duck diving or taking a set on the head. Recommended for all water sports and any conditions, you wouldn’t want to go on any outdoor adventure without them.
This retro colour way is a revival of the 80's surf culture
Featuring block colours: mint, amnesia, fluero pink . This bottom can be mixed with the matching Born in the 80's Nexpa top or any of the others tops in the Amnesia block colour.
- High grade quality, sustainable Italian Lycra made from 100% regenerated nylon or polyester
- Resistant to pilling, ultra chlorine resistant with UV protection UPF 50+
- Hidden internal drawstring so they stay on in the surf
- Two 10mm elastic around waste for staying on power
- Fully lined
- Flattering triangle panels on bottom
- Gold Alloy embossed logo tag
Surf rating ****
These are the ultimate surf bikini bottoms. Suitable for all wave sizes and conditions
Model wear size XS paired with Nexpa Surf bikini top in Born in the 80's Pastel retro mix